An event for anyone with an interest in the North East economy. Come and join like minded regional business leaders to talk around the issues being thrown up by Brexit and join them in letting Parliament know that you want the public to have a People's Vote on the Brexit deal.
The event will be chaired by Richard Swart, MD of Berger Closures UK in Peterlee.
- Richard Bradley, Finance Director and co-owner of Dyer Engineering.
- Steve France, MM Consultants and formerly in the Nissan supply chain.
- Les Walton OBE, educationalist.
- Carolyn Ramsbotham, European business woman.
- Jude Kirton-Darling, MEP for the North East.
- Keith Burge, regional economist.
This is a free event, but registration is essential. Please click here to RSVP.
We look forward to seeing you!
Sunderland SR5 3XB
Google map and directions