For a fun, enjoyable and safe experience please follow our top tips for the march:
- It is going to be a hot day so bring a bottle of water with you
- Bring your camera along so you can take plenty of pictures
- Don’t forget your placard letting us know where you are from and why you are marching for a People’s Vote
- Make sure you plan your journey, our transport page has some useful information.
- Info about toilets, the march route, and accessibility can be found in our accessibility guide.
- Westminster council have asked us to tell people to keep off of the flower beds and to not climb on the statues in Parliament Square.
- They also want us to remind people that no trading activities are allowed in Parliament Square.
- Please respect the police and security services who are there for your safety.
- We would like to ask that everyone respects the peaceful nature of the demonstration.
Please note that there will be an Eid celebration taking place in Trafalgar Square at the same time. Please respect this religious festival as we march by.
Be safe, have fun, and demand a People’s Vote on Brexit!