On 23 March 2019 large numbers of people will take to the streets of London for the Put It To The People march - an event that is central to our campaign for a People's Vote on the Brexit deal.
Our previous marches in London have been huge, and volunteers were key in the smooth operation of the events. That is where you come in!
Do you want to be part of the team that makes the march a success? We are looking for a team of 150 people to help us on the day as volunteer marshals.
The role of a marshal will include:
- Arriving early on the day to be given a briefing
- Directing people towards the assembly area
- Helping people with limited mobility
- Leading / walking alongside the march
- Reporting problems to the event management team
- Answering questions about the march
- Helping people to feel safe
We are particularly interested in hearing from people with previous events experience, including at a previous pro-European demonstration, or experience working with people with accessibility needs, but we welcome applications from anybody who would like to help.
If you can help, please click here to sign up.
Alternatively, if you have any questions, have specialist skills to offer, or need to get in contact with the Volunteer Manager (Scott) for any other reason, please email email@example.com