The People’s Vote Campaign is committed to maximising accessibility at the march.
Our full accessibility policy, and a guide to help you maximise your access to and enjoyment of the day, will be available to download via this page shortly.
However, to summarise, we will be providing a minimum of the following:
1) A dedicated team of volunteers to assist people with accessibility requirements
2) A separate, fully accessible, assembly point
3) A shorter route for people with reduced mobility, which will be entirely step free.
4) Signage at the event designed to maximise accessibility for people with visual impairments
5) A dedicated, raised, viewing area at the rally location.
6) An interactive map for smartphones and tablets showing access routes, accessible and changing places toilets, water points, and more.
7) Specific guidance for people with a range of accessibility requirements including (but not limited to) reduced mobility, autism, people with assistance animals.
The accessibility guide has been designed by a People’s Vote team member who has experience working at manager level at other large central London events, including one with a gold award from a leading accessibility organisation.
If you have any further questions between now and when the accessibility guide is produced, you can e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you ASAP.