Thank you for rsvp'ing. We really look forward to Marching with you on 19th October. Please feel welcome to bring family and friends and do share this information with anyone you know. We need as many people to come as possible.
Please see details below and information about how to reserve your place on the coach.
- The Coach will be leaving Bury St Edmunds bus station stand 9 at 8.30am. Please arrive for boarding by 8.15 am. The bus will depart promptly at 8.30 am
- We are planning to leave London at 5.30 pm. The picking up point is yet to be confirmed
- The cost of an adult ticket is £15.00 and £5.00 for students and children
- Unfortunately, the coach does not have wheel chair access
- There is a WC on board but no other services.
- You are recommended to bring water and snacks, wear comfortable footwear and clothing for all weather conditions!
- In order to book a seat please send payment by bank transfer to NP&RC George, A/C No. 70343838, Sort Code 20 41 12
- Please also send an email to email@example.com confirming the full names of the passengers and their age if under 18 and the nature of ticket(s) required. Please also provide a mobile phone number, for the phone you will have with you on the day. If there are any problems on the day we will try and contact you although this can’t be guaranteed.
- Once your payment and email have been received you should get an acknowledgment within 48 hours. Please note it is only when you have the acknowledgment that a seat will have been booked for you. If we are unable to provide you with a seat then your payment will be refunded.
Finally as part of our campaign please write to your MP and explain your concerns about Brexit, why you are supporting a People's Vote, why you want them to support a People's Vote and that you will be atteding this March. If you live within the Bury St Edmund constituency please write to firstname.lastname@example.org
Once again thank you so much for your rsvp and we really looking forward to marching together on 19 October. Let Us Be Heard!
Bury St Edmunds, East of England IP33 1TZ
Google map and directions