If you want to be part of developing the most effective team of volunteers possible to win a People's Vote, then this is the workshop for you. Your skills and expertise will go directly to building and empowering a grassroots movement both in our local communities, and collectively, throughout the country. Successful door to door campaigning is the key to our movement's success. If you're new to campaigning, this workshop will provide you with some useful tools and a safe experience of door-to-door canvassing. If you're already experienced in political canvassing, you can learn how and why our approach differs. Our aim is to have vital conversations with local residents which will form the foundation for our campaign going forward.
We warmly welcome volunteers from across the eastern region.
Your learning outcomes:
- understand the People's Vote messaging and strategy
- comprehend how important door to door canvassing is to the People's Vote campaign
- feel confident in carrying out door to door campaigning
- know how to build relationships through values-based conversations
- understand how the data collected helps People's Vote move their campaign forward
As part of our campaign please write to your MP and tell them you are attending this event and are calling for them to support a People's Vote.
Thank you for signing up and getting involved - we're looking forward to meeting you.
Kesgrave Community & Conference Centre
Twelve Acre Approach
Kesgrave IP5 1JF
Google map and directions